Friday, November 9, 2007

i've been tagged

my favorite things:
1. i love being up in the mountains where it is really quite and i can see the beauty of what God created all around. it is here where i feel close to Him and i enjoy photographing the natural beauty all around me.
2. my family:
jason~ the love of my life..his zest for life.. humor.. driven .. encourages me to get out of my comfort zone and push the limits.. husband.. father.. friend.. best friend.. i love watching him play with our baby girls. tenderness.. super cute.. makes my heart thump..so many more reasons i am so grateful we are together!
callie~ this girl makes me smile everyday! she brings joy to my heart. i love her little looks. i love her little curls. i love everything about her, she is one really neat little girl. tender. loving. funny. silly. happy. joyful.
carly~ wow, i feel so blessed to have two beautiful baby girls. she is so new, so sweet, smells like a new little miracle. smiley girl.sleepy head. soft. loves me.
3. baby feet:
i just cannot get over the sound of callie running thru the house with her feet going pitter patter down the hall. it is music to my ears. i am excited to watch carly get bigger to join her sis in running thru the house and getting into everything. they sure are keeping me busy!
4. my photography gift:
i thank the Lord for all of the blessings in my life, but i am so grateful for an eye to capture some very beautiful moments i have seen. i truly think life looks so much sweeter thru my lens and it is what i get to share with others.
5. the fall season:
my favorite time of the year. it is so beautiful everywhere you look. the colors of the leaves. the coolness in the air.
getting to wear warm and cozy clothes.
6. the beach:
i love getting to relax on vacation and feel the warmth of the sun and the sand between my toes. jason and i would love to move to hawaii some day to enjoy that feeling every day and have our girls become surfers. we love laying on the beach with no cares in the world. falling asleep next to the ocean from the sound of the waves crashing. things will be different now with having two kiddos, guess we can't just fall asleep at the beach anymore!
7. friends:
i love my friends. i wish i had more time to really hang out with them. that is a goal of mine to make time for others.
8. music:
i just love it! worship at church, feeling like it is just me and God to go thru a millon thoughts.

~Lindsay
( thanks chele for the encouragement to get this done! )

No comments: